"Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted. The trouble is I don't know which half."
- John Wanamaker, US department store merchant (1838 - 1922)
But in today's world, you can know. And, shockingly, the truth is much worse than John Wanamaker imagined. In most of the cases we've seen, the amount of money advertisers are wasting on their advertising is not half. It's more like 90%.
Think about what that could mean to your business:
- You could save 90% of your advertising budget and not even miss it,
- Your advertising could be bringing you 10 times more return.
And here's another thought for you:
Advertising Budgets are completely redundant.
Why? Because if you knew that for every 5,000 dollars/pounds/euros you spent you could get, say,15,000 back, why would you stop at 5,000? Why not spend 50,000 and get 150,000 back? Of course, you'd spend all you could. So why aren't you?
You see, the internet changed everything and most business people still haven't got it. Sales and marketing just isn't the same as it was five years ago, it's a game played by different rules. If your business has simply put a website out there and waited for the orders to come rolling in, you don't know those rules. That's why Action me is here.
We call it Internet Selling. We're going to generate sales, customers and leads for you. If you ...
- have a great small business but you need more sales
- are a small business ready to kick off
- need help with sales and marketing which will pay for itself
… we're here.